Return to My Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Justice Tall's Opinion / The Weather Underground / Bernardine Dohrn, Bill Ayers, Kathy Boudin


I would like to introduce you to a friend of mine, Justice Tall.  No, that is not his real name; but he is a former Special Agent for the FBI.  Justice Tall is his pseudonym or nom de guerre.  Reason, he spent a couple of years working ‘undercover,’ and it’s probably best that he remains anonymous in his retirement.

I never worked ‘undercover’ for an extended period of time.  Every Agent, at one time or another, does some of this type of work for a day or two, or perhaps a week.  But, only a few Agents did it full-time for years.  I happened to handle a ‘beard’ (an undercover Agent) while I was assigned to Berkeley.  I expect that he and I accomplished little, except that it did enable the Bureau to keep some sort of loose tabs on what was going-on in the Berkeley scene – at the street level.

Anyway, Justice had some things that he wanted to get off his chest.  I hope he will continue to offer his opinions on subjects related to my blog’s theme.  Please understand that he and I will not necessarily agree on everything; but you might be interested in his opinions.  I am.

The following from Justice is about the Weather Underground, the domestic terrorists that plagued the country during the seventies:
__________

The following hyperlinked article sure impacts me after all these years.


I fought these people with everything I had.  I gave up my life for almost 2 years, my friends, my personal material items, my mother, dad, brother, my name, and my values.  One's self identity is not just your driver’s license or your birth certificate.  It's who we are.  It's your soul.

I am depressed that we lost that war (referring to the Weather Undergroud).  Our side didn’t have the patience of their side.  Take Mao's Red Book, and trace the radical left's path to success.  I try to describe this to people, to my young nieces, and I get this blank stare and a shoulder shrug.  A country’s values, history, character, can be changed by one generation and important past facts and conditions forgotten completely after two or three generations.

Our generation talks about the ‘greatest generation’s’ accomplishments.  However, this generation is throwing those accomplishments and those values away.  The generation after that will not even know what the greatest generation accomplished or valued.

Patience is the key to (political) success, when a change is desired or necessary.  We can't reclaim our country with the elections of 2014 or 2016.  We need to reclaim our country over a couple of generations, like they (the left) did over the past 40 years when their particular ideals and values were infused into our colleges; which trickled down into our high schools, and is now in our elementary schools promoted by a generation of teachers influenced by liberal college professors.

Our Constitution seems to have been undermined by activist judges and lawyers, again products of our liberal college environment.   Added to that is our ever changing demographics both legally through unsustainable multiple births, and illegally through our porous borders.  We, I, see our political balance shifting further to the left; a political structure held together with a recipe of entitlements, poverty, and White guilt.

I was once the good guy in the white hat, who was applauded by the Greatest Generation, our fathers and our uncles; and I am now 40 years later, the extremist, the bad guy in Robert Redford's movies.  Based on my past, people like my nieces see me as being used by the Government, which at that time consisted of members of the Greatest Generation.  They, this younger generation, now categorizes me, in many subtle ways, as a racist, homophobic, and a biased puppet of a formerly corrupt regime.

Yes, I would say that the referenced article has made an impression on me.  It tells the truth in a manner that should make people realize where this country is headed.  Back then, I was there!  I studied the "Red Book.”  I spent hours talking to ‘dissidents,’ who called themselves Revolutionaries in the image of Che Guevara, in cells where the enemy was anyone outside of that cell.  What the article says is the truth.  Deception was the tactic of the Weathermen.       Justice Tallman
__________

Some of you may feel that Justice’s comments are extreme.  Some of you may look at Bernardine Dohrn, Bill Ayers and Kathy Boudin and say, they don’t look so bad.  They’re elderly now, soft spoken, well-mannered.  They drink tea.  But you would be wrong.  It’s a carefully constructed illusion.  Don’t believe it.  They were and are domestic terrorists.  Never forget that.  Some of us who were there, at the time, will not always be around to remind you.  If, at times, we sound overwrought, it is because of our frustration.

Thanks Justice.  Hope to hear more from you.

True Nelson


“If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. ”