RETURN

Saturday, February 8, 2014

I, Watson (February 2014)


Just a note to all my fans – both of them, ha ha.  I’ve been well and am enjoying life with the boss.  The boss often wonders out loud what my life was like before I ended up in the joint, aka dog control facility.  It is a subject I don’t really care to discuss.  Anyway, I’m happy now.  I must say that where I was born, Los Angeles, it is a tad warmer than Portland.

It’s been very cold here in Portland.  Life has been pretty routine, but that’s the way I like it.  Usually, we are up at 6AM, breakfast is served, and then I’m off for my morning constitutional.  Boy, that early morning walk was a real trial today.  I’ve attached some photographs.  We have received 6 to 8 inches of snow.  And, we’ve had sub-freezing temperatures for the last few days.

Perhaps this is a little indiscreet, but in 8 inches of snow it’s very hard to do your business – especially when you are as short as I am.  But, I make do.  That aside, it’s a blast running and rolling in the snow.

The attached pictures are of me and the boss returning from my morning walk and a picture of me warming my buns by the fireplace.

Stay warm and pet a dog – it’s good for your well-being.


Signed:  Watson (as dictated to True Nelson)