RETURN

Monday, February 16, 2015

The FBI, The US Attorney’s Office / Kitzhaber - Hayes / Game On!


I hate to say I told you so; but I told you so.  Hours after Governor John Kitzhaber announced his resignation, the FBI and their local surrogate the US Attorney’s Office (Portland) jumped into the official fray.  They were not about to be left out of this one.

Oh, I know, some had reported earlier that ‘unofficial sources’ had indicated the FBI’s interest; and, I’m sure that an Agent was busily clipping newspaper articles.  However, the FBI would not confirm their interest.

But, game on now.  The FBI and the Justice Department want their place on the stage.  'Stand aside Ellen Rosenblum, we will take it from here.'


What's next?  What will take place is a protracted, very expensive legal battle; much of which (most, if not all) will be funded by the taxpayers.

This is how the game is played.



True Nelson

No comments: