RETURN

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Bravo! Jeff Thomas Black, Re: Neil Goldschmidt’s Portrait Hanging in Portland Oregon’s City Hall.



Hard to believe, I know.

I don’t visit the City Hall in Portland, Oregon very often.  Actually, I haven’t been there in many years.  But, can you believe that a portrait of Goldschmidt (onetime mayor) was still on public display - really, a self-confessed pedophile?

Well, Mr. Black took it down (stole it) and reportedly burned it.  A public service that ultimately led to his arrest by Portland police.

What can one say about this?  What do all of our past and present Democratic Mayors and Commissioners think when they have walked by the portrait?  If they were to comment, what would they have said?  Oh, perhaps: ‘Well, boys will be boys.’  'Or, maybe, he was a good mayor - sexual deviancy aside.'  Yes, and in response, I would respond hypocrites ‘one and all’.

I don’t know Jeff Thomas Black.  I’m not sure of all his motivations regarding the portrait of a disgraced politician, Goldschmidt.  I just would like to say that the removal of said portrait was long overdue.  And, hopefully, there will not be a replacement forthcoming.

One other thing.  It is to be assumed that the Portland prosecutor will treat Mr. Black with a modicum of respect and leniency.  At least in my opinion.

Read my previous blog post for a little more information on Neil Goldschmidt.  See hyperlink below.

True Nelson


Background information on Goldschmidt

No comments: