RETURN

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Kyron Horman / Four Years Since He Went Missing from an Elementary School


Four years ago, today, Kyron Horman disappeared without a trace from Skyline Elementary School; a school within the Portland School District.

I've written many blog posts on the Kyron disappearance and the resulting search and inquiry.  I wish I had something current of significance to offer, but I do not.

What apparently we do have is a near perfect crime.  Or, more likely, an inept investigation by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, and a County Prosecutor's Office that has been intimidated into inaction by a top-notch criminal defense attorney, Steve Houze.  Furthermore, we have had no fortuitously developed breaks in the case - something we can all continue to hope for.

Whether or not we will ever see a solution to Kyron's disappearance is becoming increasing doubtful.

True Nelson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

True, far beit for me to say "I told you so ..." 4 years ago nonetheless.

True Nelson said...

Anonymous, give me a little more. To what are you referring, that this crime would never be solved? Or, back then, did you disagree with something I said?

True

Anonymous said...

Interesting.... I believe someone has a gag order. True..... you are far more patient than I am. Gag order means stop with the games. Keep blogging True. I enjoy your thoughts.