RETURN

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Legalized Recreational Marijuana / US Representative Earl Blumenauer / Bring it on!




Yes, Earl Blumenauer, who I affectionately refer to as the ‘Doofus in the bow tie,’ is for legalized, recreational marijuana.  He is my US Representative; and, undoubtedly will be, until I move out of his district.  As far as I can tell, he is running for re-election unopposed.  As you can see, although I am a life-long resident of Oregon, I’ve come to settle in the wrong part of the State.

If you’ve read my previous two blog posts, you will understand my position on recreational marijuana and why I feel that way.

I would like to point out that Congressman Blumenauer’s position on the marijuana issue is the opposite of mine.  However, I suppose he has a right to his loosely justified position.  He is, after all, singing to the choir.  I’m sure his polling information indicates that most of the Portland Metro area can hardly wait to light-up and eat-up the flood of marijuana products that are on their way.  And, his big brothers, Senators Ron Wyden and Jeff Merkley are also for recreational marijuana.  So, what’s Earl got to lose?

Congressman Blumenauer is a typical politician and I don’t mean that in a good way.  He was educated as a lawyer and never held a real job.

When will we ever learn?


True Nelson

"One of Congress' most pro-marijuana representatives, Earl Blumenauer, is running for re-election in Oregon's 3rd District in November."

No comments: